Dear Sir.. assalam o alekum
I take this opportunity to introduce myself as an experienced and energetic planning Engineer holding a Bachelor degree in Mechanical engineering having 5+ years site work experience as planning engineer in India & ksa.
I am looking for better prospects and feel that your requirement may pose me a bigger challenges, better opportunities and exposure in the global market, as jobs undertaken by me are treated with great responsibility. I also enjoy the challenge of a new situation and expect to make a positive contribution in the position I have applied.
In light of the above, I am confident that my experience will meet with your expectations and the organizational requirement. Given an opportunity to serve in your organization, I shall discharge my duties to the best of my ability and to the entire satisfaction of the Management.
Thanking you in anticipation of a positive response.
Mumtaj AkramContact No.- +918898114341,7992218046
Address:-Room no. 507 Building no.16
Mahada Vasinaka Chembur Mumbai:- 400074
Mobile No: +91-8898114341/7992218046
Post applied for planning Engineer
To pursue a career in planning engineer in an Organization that provides an opportunity to make strong contribution to organization goals and to further advance my acquired skills and educational background, that offers a challenging, stimulating, Learning environment to work in and provide scope for individual development.
- Tech in Mechanical Engineering, from B.M.S. College of Engineering. Muktsar, Punjab, Affiliated to Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar Punjab.
- 5 years of extensive Project Controls experience in EPCM environment with functional expertise in Planning/Scheduling.
- Served as Supervisor/Lead Planner/Scheduler, Project Controls & supervised 6-8 employees from Project Controls.
- Strong background of engineering, construction.
- In depth knowledge of CPM, PERT and EVMS (Earned Value Management System)
- Advanced skills in using various Planning /Scheduling software such as Primavera p6.
- Worked on various internal Project Controls tools for tracking project progress.
- Hands on experience in;
- Preparing Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) based on project scope in a hierarchical format.
- Working with Cost & Estimating department for integrating cost & schedule by developing/mapping Cost Codes & WBS
- Developing various schedules (Level 1, 2, 3, 4-5), Milestone during Feed & EPC phase.
- Extracting main critical path & nearby critical paths activities from the schedule
- Performing schedule risk analysis using PERTMASTER.
- Conducting weekly/bi-weekly, Monthly meetings for monitoring critical path of the project.
- Developing various Project Controls, Planning & Scheduling Procedure including Progress Measurement for office & field.
- Handled Project Change Management Procedure (PCM) on Projects.
- Tracking project progress and updating project schedule.
- Providing project wide manpower forecasts by trade, discipline and area.
- Monitoring and reporting Schedule & Cost progress and performance against baseline.
- Analyzing deviations, performing root cause analysis and recommending corrective actions.
- Preparing and presenting weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports to management.
TOTAL WORK EXPERIENCE: 5 + YEARS
19/09/2016 to till now
HASAN A.K. ALGAHTANI SONS CO.
13/04/2016 to 14/08/2016
Neo structo construction ltd
03/12/2012 to 25/02/2016
RADIANT HITECH PVT LTD
07/12/2011 to 03/11/2012
- Developed the project controls procedure including WBS structure for the specific projects & reviewed with individual project managers & clients.
- Identify the best series 0f event in the correct order to finish the project on time and on budget.
- Presenting schedule of order to others in the company and the client’s organization involved with project.
- Monitoring the progress of the project at different stages of its development.
- Making sure the achieved progress on the project fits the progress anticipated in the schedule.
- Keep in contact with project manager.
- Making adjustment to schedule if necessary.
- Accumulated and compile accurate cost management data and assisted in generating project budgets, cost reports, forecast and variance reporting.
- Ensuring that all the separate element of the project feet together and progress working going in right direction.
- Developed, maintained and implemented multiple levels of project schedules, inclusive of project schedules utilizing state-of-the-art scheduling software and systems.
- Accumulated compiled and reviewed accurate schedule status, progress and performance data.
- Generated accurate weekly and monthly project status reports for clients as well as internal reporting.
- Developed Earned Value Management Reports for individual Projects & complete Project portfolio.
- Reviewed sub-contractors weekly/monthly ongoing construction schedule & identify the critical areas where the client action/decision is needed.
- Created Cost Codes for capturing site cost
- Prepared Monthly Cash Flow & Forecast Reports.
- Captured Actual costs & monitored against Budget.
- Certified Site Contractors Invoices against Baseline Progress Payment Milestones as per original contract documents.
- Participated in daily/weekly/monthly site planning meeting for the review of construction progress review.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hardworking, adaptable, problem solver with strong ability to lead.
- Strong team player & ability to handle multi-tasks & prioritization at the same time.
- Ability to meet assignment schedule & deliver quality work under pressure.
- Sound reasoning ability, high level of self-initiative, strong desire to acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Worked with team members on multiple geographic locations.
- Father’s name : Mumtaj Akram
- Date of Birth : 15/01/1988
- Marital Status : Single
- Nationality/Religion : Indian/Muslim
- Languages known : English, Urdu, Arabic, Hindi
- Passport no. : J8330389
- Date of issue : 28/12/2012
- Date of exp. : 27/12/2022
- Place of issue : RANCHI
I do hereby declare that all information’s are true, correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
I, hope you will consider my C.V.’s favorable and call me for an Interview with the delegate and prove my worthiness and capabilities. I shall be ever grateful to you at all time.
Place: Mumabi (Mumtaj Akram )