(4 years 10 months )
business Al Bandary Engineering
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare the following reports for Schedule Submittals: Narrative & Construction Methodology, WBS & Activities, Task Sequence & Durations, Risk and Float, Resources Histograms, Gantt chart, Cash Flow
- Weekly progress meeting regarding review and progress & forecast and monitoring the delay and time impact of current events.
- Submit EOT claim with substation documents. And revise the schedule with the time impact expected for entitlement of revised contractual completion date.
- Revise the schedule to recover the delays using compression techniques. And Submit action plan the reach the original contractual completion date.
- Prepare site activities monitoring sheet for client and consultant
- Prepare the Progress Presentation for client and consultant meeting according to last updated baseline program.
- Monitor the progress percentage and actual dates of the work for update the schedule.
- Reporting the daily/weekly/monthly/ reports/Look ahead for overall project.
- Prepare the Forecast For remaining Tasks, Resources & cash Flow and material analyse for plan, actual and remaining
- Reporting/ submit area of concern/ action plan
- Following the internal planning team reviews and approval for progress measurement and reporting systems. Modify schedules and plans as required.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when directed by the Manager.